Friday, June 13, 2008

CFGTRADER SCAM CASE



Had an account with CFG trader, opened the account on a ZERO pip offer (sounds almost to good to be true?)....

I did two trade with them and was executed at 6pips on each. called the broker and asked why, he said that if i was given zero pips, everyone would scalp the market. I immediately got the withdrawal papers and sent them in on Sunday night... to only find in my mailbox Monday morning that NFA had frozen all accounts... IT looks like this broker has gotten a Margin Call big time...

After a month of waiting, the courts agreed to sell all the accounts to another company called I-Trade FX, and this company later refunded my money completely...

I went back to my old broker and was glad to pay the extra pips for staying in business... What timing eh?

No comments: